Harry Perry is one of the most famous street musicians in the world and an icon of Venice Beach. In his early days, Harry studied Kundalini Yoga, eventually becoming a member of the Sikh Dharma–thus the Sikh turban and robes. The Sikh community has given him the honorary title of “Nihang Baba”, indicating that he’s considered an elder within the Sikh community. In addition to his rock music which you can explore at the link above, Harry is also known for his renditions of traditional Sikh music.
A Photo Blog
by Nowhere Man
Search Venice Beach Artists
Watch Kevin Gant’s new music video!
Directed & edited by Nowhere Man
- I oppose #CISPA because I don't want to lose online freedom & privacy. Tell congress at http://t.co/1R6VZkNlb6 #CISPApetition 1 month ago
- NOTES FROM THE OCCUPY LA UNDERGROUND 3 by Nowhere Man http://t.co/WmMLgwIr 5 months ago
- NOTES FROM THE OCCUPY LA UNDERGROUND 2 by Nowhere Man http://t.co/aqRmoHx9 6 months ago
- Four more years! Oh, yeah, baby! 6 months ago
- Ck out cool videos from Occupy Wall Street on Nowhere Cam! http://t.co/LbjQyb3e 6 months ago
"Nowhere Man treats each of his subjects with a refreshing level of honor and respect."
June 10th 2010