Nathan Pino is a classically trained pianist who’s been performing on the Venice Boardwalk for over six years. He’s an outstanding musician who loves to play year-round on the beach. Even in the dead of winter, when most of the tourists are gone, I know that when I stroll down the boardwalk playing my guitar–there will be Nathan–caressing the keys. The link is to a video of him playing an original song of his “Sister Lucretia.”
A Photo Blog
by Nowhere Man
Search Venice Beach Artists
Watch Kevin Gant’s new music video!
Directed & edited by Nowhere Man
- I oppose #CISPA because I don't want to lose online freedom & privacy. Tell congress at http://t.co/1R6VZkNlb6 #CISPApetition 1 month ago
- NOTES FROM THE OCCUPY LA UNDERGROUND 3 by Nowhere Man http://t.co/WmMLgwIr 5 months ago
- NOTES FROM THE OCCUPY LA UNDERGROUND 2 by Nowhere Man http://t.co/aqRmoHx9 6 months ago
- Four more years! Oh, yeah, baby! 6 months ago
- Ck out cool videos from Occupy Wall Street on Nowhere Cam! http://t.co/LbjQyb3e 6 months ago
"Nowhere Man treats each of his subjects with a refreshing level of honor and respect."
June 10th 2010